Information on the company
Our client is at the forefront of Biomedical Publishing, focused on breakthrough medical, biotechnological and scientific research.
Alongside publishing eBooks and journals, they also develop specialist knowledge networks and content hubs to allow professionals to easily connect and collaborate with their peers in niche scientific fields.
This is a graduate level full time position based in Finchley, paying £21,000 per annum.
Role and responsibilities;
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, this role will involve management of client content and overseeing of client projects across our websites.
- Acting as the main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
The ideal candidates' skills and qualifications:
- Organisation: There are multiple projects for a variety of clients, each involving diverse elements, which must be accurately tracked and overseen.
- Attention to detail: The successful applicant will be responsible for creating and running marketing campaigns. Therefore, accuracy is a must including spelling, client details and content.
- Professional customer service: The position is the hub of communication between us, clients/advertisers and senior stakeholders around the world; as such, tone and timeliness of communication is essential.
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following would be a bonus: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience would be beneficial too.
What are the perks of working here:
- Real room to progress quickly into a position of greater responsibility and have an influence on the company strategy
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Plenty of social team events + summer and Christmas parties
* No cover letters please submit your CV to be considered*