Information on the company
Our client is a cosmetic company that produce a mix of universal essentials for everyday skin needs and targeted night care for skin concerns - an advanced yet relaxed approach to good skin.
This a 3 month internship with the potential to turn permanent. The role is based in North West London with a salary of National Minimum Wage.
What does the company do?
Our client is a cosmetics brand that produce a mix of universal essentials for everyday skin needs and targeted night care for skin concerns - an advanced yet relaxed approach to good skin.
The CEO of the company is a doctor in dermo-pharmacy and has formulated some of the best-selling skin care products for many of the most coveted beauty brands and is regarded as one of the leading creative experts in the industry. She has now moved on to create this brand in her London laboratory.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Works under the direction of a Brand Manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
• Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
• Manage social media platforms, assisting with content and management of calendar.
• Assist with product launches
• Deliver monthly reports on retail marketing, analysing key competitors in the business and recommending relevant marketing campaigns.
• Manage global & UK marketing calendar, responsible for weekly updates, and internal communication.
• Play a key role in planning and executing consumer & retailer events, working closely with the PR and Event coordinator and the Marketing Director
• Assist with general office & admin duties, being flexible and helpful in all matters of the business
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Top University with strong academics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
• Able to produce content suitable for a professional audience
• Communication and networking skills
• Organisation and time-management skills
• A strong interest in the cosmetic industry
Apply for this role