Title: Print Designer/Artworker | £25K | North West London
Role/Sector: Illustration | Graphic
Location: North London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £25,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
This company has 15 outlets across London and the South East. In addition to their stores they have a large online business which is growing each year. Their hand crafted cupcakes and celebration cakes are absolutely delicious, as they use only the finest ingredients! It’s their job to make amazing cakes and your job to eat them.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Helping on all print focused work such as designing for print format booklets, posters, menus, tickets.
• Development of the brand identity and ensuring the brand image is protected
• Working on progression of packaging concepts and ensuring the brand identity is not lost through this process
• Always looking at ways we can reinforce the brand image
• Research into competitors / other brands / where can we find inspiration to continue to develop our brand?
• Designing and building email newsletters
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Positive, friendly, looking to grow and develop
What are the perks of working at this company?
Free cupcakes, employee reward scheme (bonus at end of year for all new projects) friendly team, nice environment.