Title: Settlements Administrator | £21K - £25K | North West London
Role/Sector: Admin | Finance | Customer services
Location: North London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £23,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client is a provider of flexible funding solutions for high-end vehicles. They pride themselves on the personal feel of their service, and have a team with decades' worth of worth experience in both the automative and financial industries.
This company is looking for someone to start asap, so as to have a period of training before our current settlements manager relocates abroad. Below is a brief overview of the settlement responsibilities:
· Communicating with customers, introducers and BDMs to determine reasons for settlements with the end goal of retention
· Manage and process the calculation of settlement requests in a timely manner
· Intermediating between customers and different departments
· Recording and tracking settlement requests
· Reconcile settlement from accounts to settlement request
· Weekly reporting of statistics to management and sales team
· Working with our software developers to improve settlement procedures and continue the automation to Salesforce currently in action
· Monthly presentation on BDM settlements and retention performance
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent customer service
· The ability to problem solve and analyse
· Great communication skills
· The ability to work independently and be adaptable
· You will be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
· Great attention to detail
· A creative outlook
· Experience in the financial services is ideal, but not necessary
· Enjoy a fast paced environment
What are the benefits of the role?
· You will be a part of an ever-growing, fast moving team
· You get to work for a great company that provides finance for all sorts of brilliant supercars and classic cars!
Must have good communication skills and Microsoft Excel proficiency are essential.