Information on the company
An expanding telecoms company, with three retail branches in the UK, servicing their customers’ UK and international travel needs. With trade agreements with all the major UK networks and carriers across a full range of products and services, they are able to cater to their clients’ individual and business telecoms requirements.
This is a permanent position based in Stoke Newington, paying £18-23k per annum + Commission
We're searching for a Sales Assistant to be responsible for all retail sales activities from the time a client enters the branch to closing the sale to maintaining the customer relationship. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards and provide excellend customer service.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Welcome customers into the branch by greeting them and offering them assistance
- Establish customer requirements by asking them questions and assessing their needs
- Advise customers by providing additional information on products or services in branch, by email or by telephone
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and cross sell products and services
- Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered
- Maintain a presentable retail work environment and professional space, ensuring that stock is kept locked away where appropriate
- Be polite and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Go "the extra mile” to drive sales
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Retail, Customer Service or Sales Experience (or similar)
- Passionate about providing a good customer experience
- Organised, presentable, strong attention to detail
- Able to take initiative, prioritise and be a good team player
- Interested in technology and telecommunications
- Bonus - experience in telecommunications/ phone shops
- This is typically a Mon-Friday Job (9.30- 6pm), however twice a month you will be required to work on Sundays/ bank holidays 10am-3pm.
- Once a month we open until 8pm on Tuesdays too - any overtime is paid on top of annual salary at an hourly rate
- Commission is paid with sales targets reach - you could expect an extra £2-10k on top of your salary with this!
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*