Title: Mobile Support and Customer Service | Telecoms | £20K - £23K | Stoke Newington | Easy Apply
Role/Sector: Sales | Customer services | Admin
Location: North London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £23,000 (per annum)
Information on the companyAn expanding telecoms company, with three retail branches in the UK, servicing their customers’ UK and international travel needs. With trade agreements with all the major UK networks and carriers across a full range of products and services, they are able to cater to their clients’ individual and business telecoms requirements.
As a Customer Service / Mobile Support Team member, you will be responsible for fine tuning and completing all sales leads passed on both via email or telephone. You will be responsible for handling mobile support, connections, faults and all other mobile enquires in an efficient manner and ensure standards are met at all times.
In addition, you will provide administrative support to members of the Sales Team, to facilitate the achievement of sales revenue targets and to ensure efficient operation of retail branches and the wider Mobile Team. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Overview of Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities:
1. Process and coordinate client information and contracts into supplier portals for connection
2. Provide excellent customer service by offering support and solutions to client requests via telephone and email on behalf of the Mobile Team
3. Respond to all enquiries in a timely manner and escalate where appropriate
4. Complete tariff analysis and produce Mobile Proposals
5. Assist the Retail Department as needed
6. Complete various ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
• High attention to detail
• Work well under pressure, multitask and prioritise work load
• Confident and professional communication with people at all levels
• Good telephone manner
• Flexible attitude and a good team player
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Maintain confidentiality
Skills and Qualifications
o Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
o Excellent English written and verbal skills.
Other languages will be of benefit to this role, but are not essential
o Customer service focused