Information on the company
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative Yoga products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, and specifically within the Yoga community, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects for the company provide an amazing opportunity for growth within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
Junior/Mid-Weight Digital Designer
--- Your role ---
A highly versatile creative role working across all aspects of digital design within the design team. With a focus on campaign-based and graphic design projects, you’ll be involved from concept to execution and have the opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing global brand with plenty of opportunity to grow within the role. Creating engaging digital experiences across a mix of online content is at the heart of your role which includes social campaigns, email marketing, banners, web design and video editing. You will need to be a conceptual thinker with outstanding visual design skills.
--- What you’ll bring ---
--- What you’ll have ---
- An excitement for digital design and all things creative, naturally!
- Strong fundamental design skills including knowledge of typography, composition and colour
- The ability to conceptualise and deliver impactful creative campaigns that meet design and brand requirements
- Best practises for digital design across social, email and web
- Good understanding of responsive design, with mobile first approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative approach
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven attitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously up-skill and learn
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- An understanding of Sketch and Invision or equivalent digital design software
- Some Premiere Pro and After Effects knowledge
- A keen eye and passion for current digital design trends
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving
- Design degree or similar
- Minimum 2 years relevant design industry experience
- Interest in yoga and wellbeing as a bonus!
--- What you’ll get in return ---
- Trendy, spacious and convenient office, with easy transport links and all that Camden Town can offer nearby
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team
- On-site yoga and leisure space
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company.
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.