Title: Digital Marketing Exec | £18.5K | Digital Marketing | Highbury and Islington
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Social media | Marketing
Location: North London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £18,500 (per annum)
Information on the company
A social media agency who work closely with their clients to manage social media strategy, advertising and creative content creation. Clients include Microsoft, NBC Universal and Sony to name three.
This is a 3 month internship offering £18.5K pro rata with the potential for a permanent role at the end, all things being well
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Campaign implementation: Supporting the team and taking initiative in setting up, optimising and delivering paid media campaigns. This also includes briefing our Creative team and putting together calendars of ads for client approval.
- Reports Data and Insights: Assisting in writing bespoke cross-market reports for global clients and delivering them on time and to a high standard
- Optimising Reports: Implementing programmes and processes to optimise digital reporting
- Data: Researching and analysing key data to optimise performance of existing ads and campaigns
- Data handling: Downloading and processing social media performance data
- Channels: Working across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Presentation and delivery: Develop presentations and spreadsheets on PowerPoint and Excel respectively
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
What are the perks of working at this company?