Information on the company
Our client has offices in London, New York, Berlin and Frankfurt, they are an International Digital Video publishing business, connecting audiences across the world with leading organisations, currently providing C-level thought leadership internationally through our documentaries and filmed interviews.
They provide content in partnership with the likes of The Times, Bloomberg, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, BBC Worldwide and Handelsblatt. Delivering value to our clients, which include household names such as Microsoft, Cisco, Siemens, KPMG and many more Tier 1 Corporate clients.
This is a permanent role offering £18K - £25K dependng on experience based in North London.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Supporting the team by creating and delivering marketing projects, campaigns and strategies
- Setting up professional social media pages and ad accounts, LinkedIn as well as Facebook Business Manager and ads modules across Twitter
- Regular posting of organic content across all social channels
- Involvement in paid social activity – creating campaign plans to share with clients, coming up with original ad copy and creative, setting up ads and regularly monitoring performance
- Analytics – analyse and report on performance with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc
- Creation of content for a range of industries, across different mediums such as blog, press releases, social media posts and online content
- Contributing ideas to help raise awareness of our brand, leading the inbound business generation
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced
- 1-year experience
- Eager to grow with the company
- Experience using the various social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaign manager
- A creative and imaginative writer, with an ability to amend writing style based on the client
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Computer-literate and digitally minded
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think independently as well as working well within a team
What are the perks of working at this company?