Information on the company
Our client is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in 1993.
The company began life as a recruiter exclusively for the media sales and editorial sectors and has since developed areas of specialisation to include design, web development, PR and marketing.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Preparation of eye catching, effective ad copy. This should happen promptly, as soon as a new vacancy comes in
- Ensuring that all prominent, live jobs are posted here, and on all other sites included in the ad campaign
- Making headhunt approaches to candidates both through LinkedIn and over the phone.
- Carrying out social media activity to promote vacancies
- Securing referrals from existing and new candidates
- Conducting screening interviews with applicants. This is essential, as the resourcer will give strong assessments to the consultants on how to progress with each candidate
- Setting up one to one interviews, following telephone screening, on behalf of all Consultants on the team. The resourcer would then shadow the consultant in those interviews
- Making update phone calls with candidates that Media Contacts have not spoken to for some time
- Database management, ensuring new contacts are added and existing ones updated.
- Sourcing new business leads through networking with candidates
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Can do attitude and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and long-term relationships
- Ability to use initiative
- Good time management, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to get on with others and be a team-player
- Ethical, honest and accountable
Path to Promotion to Trainee Consultant
Have 6 candidates placed that you have resourced. This usually takes about 3-6 months.