Information on the company
Our unique combination of marketing, legal and project expertise offers an effective alternative to expensive and time-consuming lawyers and our £10 million worldwide Professional Indemnity Cover means total peace of mind for brands and their agencies.
We will help shape your promotions from conception through to implementation. We start by using our European and Global expertise to write a legal review of the proposed campaign. What and where is it legal, what are the options. Then our legal team will draft consumer friendly Terms & Conditions in any language. These will protect the integrity of the promotion and help to reduce fraud and consumer issues. Where necessary we will obtain the necessary Government Authorisations and permissions as well as ensuring that the winner selection is administered fairly for prize draws, competitions and instant win promotions as well as campaigns run on social media. Finally we can handle all aspects of winner management anywhere in the world, to ensure that consumers are as happy as the client.
This is a permanent vacancy based in North West London ( 25 mins from Baker Street) ,
On a day to day basis our client is busy advising and influencing the development of on pack offers, judging competitions, running prize draws, implementing ‘Willy Wonka’ style instant wins and overseeing voting for major TV shows.
Due to continued expansion they are seeking to fill an important and challenging role in the Project Team.
- Identify project tasks and calendarise without prompting and create/update project plan templates
- Carry out agreed tasks, chasing clients and suppliers to meet dates and rescheduling as needed
- Deal with multiple tasks, clients and internal stakeholders as part of the core delivery team
- Handle incoming phone calls from clients and winners
- Communicate with client contacts via email, both inbound and outbound, proactively and reactively
- Handle project issues / problems through investigating and identifying possible causes. Applies remedial actions as agreed by Project Manager
- Occasional attendance at client conference calls and meetings with Project Manager
- Undertake different types of prize draw from supplied data
- Undertake moderation and assessment of competition judging with minimal supervision.
- Draft / amend winner communication phone scripts and email message templates, tailoring existing resources for Project Manager approval
- Record all contact and process steps with winners via project specific winner tracking documentation / spreadsheets / databases
- Monitor promotional email accounts and Content Management Systems, records data and issues replies per agreed time targets
- Populate project data reports and keep our Business system up to date
- Research prize options (features, timescales and costs) by phone and online
- Clear, understandable speaking voice. Native English standard language.
- Accurate spelling and grammar. Clear understandable written communication skills.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Outlook with good keyboard skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to remain focused on completing responsibilities despite distractions, pressures or changes
- A general can-do attitude, keen to make a difference to the Company
- Customer / client focused
- Good attention to detail - provides and accurate and consistent information
- Commercial – awareness of costs and good negotiation skills
- Full UK Driving Licence (Desirable)
- Formal Project management qualification (or working towards) e.g. Prince 2 (Desirable)
- 23 days a year plus Bank holidays (increasing to 27 days with length of service)
- Bonus day off for your birthday (after completion of probationary service)
- Generous bi-annual Bonus scheme- typical payouts of 10-15% of salary
- Free Tastecard+ providing discounts on restaurants & entertainment
- Annual training grant
- Private Health Scheme (contributory)
- Regular company social events e.g. Crystal Maze experience and Henley Regatta
Apply for this role