Information on the company
Our client is a multi-award winning luxury skincare brand, with its own unique patented formula and a beautifully crafted and expanding product range. They can be found on the shelves of over 45 retailers across 16 countries. This is a fun, quirky and hard-working company. They are relatively young, and although each of them have specific roles, they also have a thorough understanding of the business allowing work to take place in different areas, as the company needs.
This is a 3month paid internship offering £1,600 per month, followed by a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- You can expect to spend your day working closely with our founder, and creative lead on projects that include marketing, social media, sales and retail communication, data analysis and logistics.
- It’s important to remember that this is a small but highly collaborative team. Their business grew 5 times last year, and as such requires a certain amount of care and adaptability day-to-day.
- Each product is delivered with 1 of 12 archetype cards, they link these cards to their social media platforms. Inviting people to read the monthly oracle guidance their archetype presents, see their imagery on Instagram and Pinterest, be inspired by their tweets on Twitter and listen to their playlists on Soundcloud.
- The business is currently 90% business-to-business, 10% business-to-customer. They are looking to re-address this balance by focusing on their customers, offering them the brand experience.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
Integrity is at the heart of our skincare, and we expect it to be at the heart of the people we work with…
- You will be easy going, quirky and hard-working.
- The ideal intern takes pride in their work and thinks things through creatively and analytically, being able to implement their thoughts independently, and as a part of the team.
- You also need to be someone that welcomes change, as it is without doubt, the one certainty we have.
- Mandarin speaker would be a brilliant bonus but not essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Free skincare from the most naturally scientific skincare company in the world… of course!
- Joking aside, this internship will offer a more than hands on experience, helping to run a company that is at the forefront of the beauty industry.