Information on the company
Our client creates useful purposeful products that improve people’s lives and offer real value for money to its customers.
The company is a sustainable, profitable, learning, growing organisation that develops, rewards and offers a meaningful career to all its employees.
They make the world a better place and leave their mark on it. They do this by improving the environment for patients in a unique way, supplying a patented privacy partitioning system and innovative printed interior products. They help people make their spaces flexible, enabling open-plan rooms to be reconfigured and transformed easily.
They design, make and sell the world’s most portable retractable room divider. They are a 9-year old startup company.
This is a 3month internship offering up to £22K pro rata, followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
They are looking for an energetic, creative and outgoing person to join the team and help form the digital output of our company.
This is a young, ambitious and growth oriented company with a global outlook.
They are looking for someone who is:
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Willing to learn, and curious to experiment with new approaches and technology
- Consistently execute against and exceed goals while contributing to a culture of
- accountability, fun and customer success
- Maintain and manage their digital presence
- Be able to liaise with customers to help us tell their stories through video and photography
- Create and curate engaging content across platforms
- Use analytic tools to monitor ROI and performance of digital marketing activity.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented person who loves talking to others, creating and is passionate about communicating big ideas digitally.
- Interested in business development
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proactive and resourceful in finding, building, and nurturing relationships with key
- customers for content creation
- Independence in problem solving, resourcefulness and time management skills are required to overcome challenges
- Technically savvy and/or a hunger to learn. Good IT and numeracy skills
- Some good previous experience working in digital marketing or relevant qualification
- Drive, motivation, enthusiasm and curiosity
- A creative approach with the ability to use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Good remuneration potential and on-job training provided with opportunity to progress quickly. Competitive salary dependent on experience, with commission. Award winning, fast growth young innovative company.
- Based in Staples Corner, North London, near Cricklewood & Willesden Green stations.
- Parking available.