Information on the company
Our client is a E-commerce business, focused on amazon following a private
label strategy with an R&D department for brand new designed goods.
This is a permanent graduate role based in North London. This role has a starting salary of £21,000 plus DOE.
What does the company do?
Our client is an E-commerce business, focused on amazon following a private label strategy with an R&D department for brand new designed goods. Our client now focuses on two main brands, Home & Outdoor and Sports.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Setting up and creating social media followings for 2 parent brands that have their own websites.
• editing social media channels, coming up with great social content ideas with the content team – mainly Facebook and Instagram.
• Creating regular and engaging content formats that resonate strongly with the businesses audience
• Managing social channels day-to-day, maximising traffic and viral opportunities with time-relevant posting.
• Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity on social platforms
• Working with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with product releases, campaigns and brand activity
• Monitoring social trends to help the company continue to innovate.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Previous experience managing social media accounts, in particular Instagram and Facebook
• A true passion for social media. Understands what great customer service means for social media. Creative flair and a real curiosity for your work.
• Excellent knowledge of social media space, especially Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
• Good writing skills with ability to edit and proofread
• Lively, creative
• Multi-faceted in terms of Instagram and Facebook marketing
• An eye for design
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Weekly Lunch Takeout
• Nicely stocked canteen
• Incredibly fun work environment
• 10am start
• 30 paid holiday days.
Questions for applicants to think about:
• Have you had experience making leads for influencer marketing have you ever managed
• an Instagram / facebook account ?
• Are you familiar with the range of softwares to analyse campaign spend ?
• Are you familiar with softwares that posts Social media?
• Can you direct a graphic designer to prepare visuals?
• Can you write post material / run deals / offers / Prizes?
Apply for this role