Information on the company
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative Yoga products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, and specifically within the Yoga community, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects for the company provide an amazing opportunity for growth within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
How can the candidate expect to spend their day?
As Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager and CEO in running a creative, efficient and effective Marketing department to help drive awareness of this dynamic, passionate brand and its truly innovative products. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with implementing a strategic and evolving marketing plan across digital, social and traditional marketing channels
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in planning, prioritisation and execution of tasks to ensure campaigns and activities are delivered on time and to budget
- Assisting when necessary in the execution of digital marketing activity
- Community Management of Social Media
- Helping with e-newsletters and managing database(s)
- Assisting with maintaining and editing of the Liforme Blog
- Regular reporting and analytics relating to Liforme social media and website
- Responding to day to day marketing requests
- Responding to general PR enquiries
- Identifying proactive publicity opportunities
- Helping to organise and manage events and trade shows
- Working with the Graphic Designer on certain tasks
- Assisting with the affiliate marketing program
- Working alongside the Operations, Customer Service, Sales and Creative teams to ensure all communication is consistently on brand
- General marketing administration, market research and data collection
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You will be passionate about keeping abreast of the latest trends and platforms in marketing and the wellness industry. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager helping to launch new initiatives that will drive engagement, advocacy, traffic and sales.
Key qualifications and skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience of integrated marketing including social media, digital platforms, PR and events
- At least basic understanding of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, and eDM
- Good research, analytics and reporting skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent IT skills including CMS (WordPress) and MailChimp
- Highly personable and able to form good working relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi task and cope well with pressure
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Proactive and energetic attitude
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
What are the perks of working at your company?
- Modern, spacious and convenient office in a popular and accessible part of North West London
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit and healthy refreshments provided
- Working with a young dynamic team in a fast growing start-up business
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company
- Working in a pioneering company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organization is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
- A very sociable office environment with regular work social events
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.