Information on the company
Our unique combination of marketing, legal and project expertise offers an effective alternative to expensive and time-consuming lawyers and our £10 million worldwide Professional Indemnity Cover means total peace of mind for brands and their agencies.
We will help shape your promotions from conception through to implementation. We start by using our European and Global expertise to write a legal review of the proposed campaign. What and where is it legal, what are the options. Then our legal team will draft consumer friendly Terms & Conditions in any language. These will protect the integrity of the promotion and help to reduce fraud and consumer issues. Where necessary we will obtain the necessary Government Authorisations and permissions as well as ensuring that the winner selection is administered fairly for prize draws, competitions and instant win promotions as well as campaigns run on social media. Finally we can handle all aspects of winner management anywhere in the world, to ensure that consumers are as happy as the client.
About the role:
Our work involves checking the legality of prize promotions from Peru to China, Canada to Saudi Arabia, handling registrations, drafting Terms & Conditions and managing the entire winner process, from winner selection to prize fulfilment -– all with the emphasis on compliance, knowledge and customer care. Our client base includes Pepsi, Walkers, ASOS, Barclays, HTC, Pringles, Kellogg’s and over 200 more with a large part of work coming from projects run overseas – 50+ countries in 2017 alone.
Legal Executive Responsibilities:
Legal Executive Requirements:
- To provide a responsive and crucial function in the planning and implementation of legal services for consumer promotions from drafting Terms & Conditions, undertaking overseas legal reviews, through to creating privacy policies, legal waivers and consent documentation whilst identifying and managing risks.
- To manage and deliver legal services on multiple allocated projects concurrently to ensure effective and efficient implementation of consumer promotions for our clients.
- Review client briefs for legal services, qualifying information / highlighting any gaps in information before proceeding
- Draft Terms & Conditions and other legal documents to cover all necessary areas of risk and appropriately tailored to the promotional mechanic and client requirements
- Plan and implement legal reviews including; briefing to international legal suppliers, purchasing, managing timelines, interpreting responses, drafting reports and implementing registrations
- Create materials to maintain and update colleague’s knowledge on assigned subject matters covering codes, laws and ASA rulings.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to provide a seamless client experience.
- A degree (achieving 2.1 or higher) plus 6-12 months’ work experience where you have developed legal knowledge, or
- A Level education (at least 2 of these subjects at grade B: Maths/ Science, English and History) plus at least 1 years’ experience within a previous role where you have developed legal knowledge
- Thrives and excels with performing non-routine work; quickly identifies and applies logic to new information
- Able to multi task, managing different requirements concurrently whilst achieving deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High level of client care
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with good keyboard skills.
- Strong knowledge of how to use different social media platforms
- The role of Legal Executive provides an excellent foundation to developing your career within or outside of us.
- 21 days a year plus Bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Options of Childcare vouchers
- Bicycle scheme
- Private Health Scheme (contributory)
Apply for this role