Information on the company
This exciting nutrition company is widely regarded as the world’s leading expert on natural integrative treatments for metabolic Prostate disease.
The founder is one of the most sought after supplement formulators and public speakers on the issue of Prostate health. He boasts a track record of 15 years successfully working with men to overcome their own Prostate disease. Having overcome his own benign Prostatic Hyperplasia early in the year 2000 he began reaching out to men. At first only offering practical advice, but soon offering a range of high quality, natural supplements that were specially formulated to heal the Prostate and restore normal functioning.
The clinical nutrition team read, analyse and review thousands of research papers and studies. Already helping over one million men overcome their prostate disease.
The company is a fast growing nutritional health company. They are based in the UK and sell their supplements around the world, with a particular focus on the US market. In the last year they’ve experienced incredible growth in revenue and client base and now the company needs help managing the growth.
That’s where you come in.
This is a permanent graduate position, based in north London, with a starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000.
What does the company do?
Our client is changing the way we treat health conditions by using natural alternatives. They are an online business that sells health supplements, books/guides and programs to help people treat health conditions without side-effects and invasive procedures.
Our client sells their products internationally and have helped millions around the world reinvent their health. Our success to date is completely down to the passionate and brilliantly-talented doctors, nutritionist, marketers and gifted personnel working together to build our brand and supply chain.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
This is an amazing opportunity for a junior/middleweight multimedia designer to join an in-house design team to create online & offline media.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic creative graduate who is eager to learn about the principles of design that converts prospects into purchasers.
If you’re passionate about health, nutrition and fitness then this will be the ideal place for you.
• Online advertisements
• Books, Guides, Brochures, Magazines
• Product Label Print
• Logo Design
• Video Editing
• Website Design/UX
• Filming and photography of products
• Social media branding
• Email Ads/Design
What you will learn
• Effective design that converts
• Product/Label design
• Health & nutrition
• Marketing Strategies & Sales funnels
They have also paid for design and marketing courses for previous employees to help nurture employee learning and development.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Degree qualified in digital design or similar would be preferred (unless you are naturally brilliant using the design packages)
• 1-3 years’ experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Understanding of Adobe Premier, Final Cut and/or After Effects would be a bonus
• Know-how of video recording and professional picture taking is also a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• A chef to cook fresh healthy meals every lunchtime for free
• Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfasts
• Weekly fruits delivered to our office for your happy snacking
• Paid for social every month or every other month (restaurant or other)
• Pension Scheme
• Dress code: casual/smart
• Local basketball court/green park
• Chess/jenga or board games at lunchtime
• Various nearby highstreets shops, restaurants, banks, etc.
Apply for this role