Information on the company
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative health & well-being products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects for the company provide an amazing opportunity for growth within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
As Junior Graphic Designer, you will work within our in-house Design Team to create a range of design and marketing output with a focus on digital campaigns and day-to-day social media activities but also covering other areas as needed. You’ll be involved from initial concept through to execution, working closely with the Design Manager and Marketing Team to bring ideas to life.
The Design Team are responsible for creating engaging digital experiences across a mix of online content which includes social campaigns (paid and organic), email marketing, display banners, web design and occasionally print. Your role is integral to ensuring the brand messages and design aesthetic are consistent across all touch points.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. A team player who thrives on creative collaboration as well as efficiency who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and be meticulously organised. A smart, problem-solving, solution-seeking designer who looks at the big picture as well as the details. We’re looking for someone to develop within our team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business in pursuit of our company’s mission to be a force for good in the World.
--- What you’ll bring ---
- An excitement for graphic design and all things creative, naturally!
- Best practices for digital design across social, email and web
- Have a passion and flair for design craft (branding, typography, layout) and a way with words
- Feel comfortable owning projects – taking direction but also having responsibility for your own work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative approach
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously up-skill and learn
--- What you’ll have ---
--- What you’ll get in return ---
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- A keen eye and passion for current design trends, particularly on social media
- Strong organisational skills and a natural aptitude for planning ahead
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving
- Graphic Design degree or similar
- Up to 2 years relevant design experience - recent graduates are welcome
- Video editing skills – using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- An understanding of Sketch
- Experience in Shopify or similar e-commerce CMS
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing e-commerce business
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing brand new architect-designed office space with perks including:
- Trendy, spacious and convenient office, with easy transport links.
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, great tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided
- A sociable office environment with regular work social events and working with a young and dynamic team.
- On-site yoga and leisure space
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company.
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.