Information on the company
This great company love villa holidays! It’s as simple as that, they can’t wait to introduce you to an authentic holiday experience, They've been renting exceptional villas in sought after locations for over 15 years, helping thousands of much valued customers enjoy their precious time off.
This is an exciting role at a growing traveling agency in North London with negotiable salary dependent on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The position of Travel Consultant involves all aspects of selling villa and apartment rentals for tailor made holidays. Working on incoming e-mails and telephone enquiries, with a strong emphasis on developing your product knowledge to recommend the most suitable villa or apartment to the customer’s requirements.
Key requirements of the role;
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries by phone.
- Responding to e-mail enquiries/web chats/phone chats from customers.
- Taking reservations from customers by e-mail or phone with an emphasis on recommending a suitable villa or apartment appropriate to the customer’s requirements and that of his / her party.
- Sourcing flights, car hire, boat rental and other additional extras and putting forward quotations for customers for their tailor made holidays.
- You will organise all the necessary documentation so high standards of accuracy are essential.
You will ensure that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent and payment is collected.
- Motivated by selling to target and interested in widening their sales abilities and knowledge so that advice can be given to customers from genuine experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to put together complex tailor made holidays. This is an essential skill.
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Sales skills & experience with a strong leaning to delivering excellent service is essential.
- Professional approach to work
- Experience in working with computer reservations systems
- Able to take accurate responsibility for own work
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Windows applications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Educational trips to visit the destinations and inspect the product are arranged so a valid passport is essential for this role.
- Working Hours – 40 hours per week – early/late start and weekend work is required – time off in lieu given midweek.