Information on the company
This exciting nutrition company is widely regarded as the world’s leading expert on natural integrative treatments for metabolic Prostate disease.
The founder is one of the most sought after supplement formulators and public speakers on the issue of Prostate health. He boasts a track record of 15 years successfully working with men to overcome their own Prostate disease. Having overcome his own benign Prostatic Hyperplasia early in the year 2000 he began reaching out to men. At first only offering practical advice, but soon offering a range of high quality, natural supplements that were specially formulated to heal the Prostate and restore normal functioning.
The clinical nutrition team read, analyse and review thousands of research papers and studies. Already helping over one million men overcome their prostate disease.
The company is a fast growing nutritional health company. They are based in the UK and sell their supplements around the world, with a particular focus on the US market. In the last year they’ve experienced incredible growth in revenue and client base and now the company needs help managing the growth.
That’s where you come in.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in North London with a starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000.
What does the company do?
Our client is changing the way we treat our health conditions by using natural alternatives. They are an online business that sells health supplements, books/guides and programs to help people treat their conditions without side-effects and invasive procedures.
Their products are sold internationally and have helped millions around the world reinvent their health.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Right now they have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their expanding team. You will work on all aspects of digital marketing alongside the Marketing Executive. You will plan and implement acquisition, monetisation and retention strategies across 5 different health brands, as well as improve the customer buying journey while achieving sustainable ROI and better customer lifetime value.
You will receive full training, they have an online portal of training and certification courses that cover all core principles of digital marketing. They also have access to monthly webinars with industry leading experts to keep you up to date on the latest digital marketing trends.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Producing/building new sales funnels on various advertising platforms consistent with the brand tone of voice and which entices, educates and turns cold leads into customers
• Collaborating with the marketing executive to plan and implement acquisition, monetization and retention strategies across 5 different brands
• Alongside the marketing executive, create and manage paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Native ad platforms, Cold email campaigns
• Work with the PPC team to create new and improve existing campaigns on all PPC platforms
• Manage our affiliate/influencer marketing program to scale our acquisition channels
• Use our in house CRM in conjunction with third party analytics software’s to analyse campaign performance, and provide actionable insights
• Use a wide range of online marketing tools to improve marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with the design, content and web development team to create banners ads, pre-sell articles, ebooks, landing pages and other digital resources for new sales funnels
• Staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, online training courses and best practices
They also have paid for design and marketing courses to help nurture your learning if you wish to do so in your own time.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
In order to qualify for this role, you must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (preferred), Business or Advertising.
• Interest in consumer behaviour and psychology
• Knowledge of online sales funnels (preferred)
• Previous experience working in a digital marketing role (preferred)
• Previous experience running successful advertising campaigns on Facebook (preferred) or any other platform
• Previous experience using CMS, CRM, marketing tools, Google Analytics and other analytics software
• The ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks according to importance
• Strong analytic abilities; data- and results-driven
• An innovative approach to your work, always looking for ways to improve areas and a strong willingness to learn
What are the perks of working at this company?
• We have a chef to cook fresh healthy meals every lunchtime for free
• Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfasts
• Weekly fruits delivered to our office for your happy snacking
• Paid for social every month or every other month (restaurant or other)
• Pension Scheme
• Dress code: casual/smart
• Local basketball court/green park
• Chess/jenga or board games at lunchtime
• Various nearby highstreets shops, restaurants, banks, etc.
Apply for this role