Information on the company
This Sunday Times Top 100 company was founded in 2000 and offers vehicle financing solutions. They are a young, fast paced, rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for ambitious graduates to match their drive.
You will be part of a fast paced and dynamic broker who work hard to help thousands of people every month get on the road. From our straight forward application process, wide panel of lenders and over 140,000 cars on our easy access car search all sold by trusted dealers, you can provide your customers a simple seamless journey to the perfect car. And that isn’t all, as an award winning, tech first company we are constantly evolving and improving our technology making us the number 1 online broker.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, guiding your customers through each step of the journey of obtaining the right finance deal, and vehicle to meet their needs and requirements and achieving long-term success. Develop positive relationships with customers based on trust, adhering to best practice, regulatory compliance and Quality Assurance standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third parties and partners including lenders, dealers and internal stake holders ·Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner, demonstrating positive professional behaviors at all times.
- Paying exceptional attention to detail particularly with customer documentation
- Proactively promote the CarFinance 247 brand and car search, as well as the sale of additional products & services offered by CarFinance 247.
The ideal candidate
- Bold & Resilient- Be adaptable to quickly changing business requirements and be an innovative thinker to overcome challenges by providing solutions at pace.
- Passionate & Proud - Excellent communicator and brand ambassador to all customers and stakeholders both internal and externally. Live our values and DNA to work in partnership with our colleagues for greater success. Driven and energetic individual who is customer orientated and strives for success.
- Togetherness- Motivated individual who can work both independently and collaborate with the team, offering support where necessary. Share best practice and new innovative ideas Some of our best performing Sales Account Managers come from Recruitment, Debt Management, Banking, Car Sales, Finance or leasing industry backgrounds. If you have experience working in the Recruitment, Debt Management, Banking, Car Sales, Finance or leasing industries and are interested in working for CF247, we would love to hear from you. This is a full time permanent position 5 days over 7, including one full weekend and one Saturday per month
Apply for this role