Information on the company
We distribute some of the world’s best-known brands of beers, spirits, wines and soft drinks to customers in many countries. One of our key markets in China and we are looking to grow our business by researching, prospecting and on boarding new Chinese importers, distributors and retailers.
This is a 3-month paid Internship (NMW) with a view to a permanent position paying up to £22K based in Oxford.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Contacting prospective customers to introduce them to the company (telephone calls to be made at a time to suit business hours in China)
- Researching new prospects
- Researching market conditions in China for pricing of the products we sell within our target sectors (import, distribution, retail).
- Updating CRM
- Updating customer and product knowledge bases
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Mandarin speaking (preferably native)
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Marketing or business-related qualification
- Any experience of customer service or sales would be beneficial
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with an opportunity to make your mark
- Informal working environment
- Opportunity for a longer engagement which may involve travel to China
Apply for this role