Information on the company
This company is one of the most ambitious and adventurous B2B service companies in the UK. They are redefining the way how teams achieve excellence, invest in their people and are looking for a highly ambitious individual who aims to grow and succeed in a fun, challenging and constantly evolving work environment.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £18K
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Writing compelling propositions across a range of sectors.
- Being responsible of work winning and bid strategy
- Managing, planning and completion of all allocated bids, sections or responses in line with the overarching bid plan and bid process.
- Working closely with the business units to develop a bid strategy (including operational capability and commercial review) and identify areas/owners for bid input
- Reviewing and signing-off.
- Completing comprehensive reviews of all client documentation to ensure a full understanding of win themes, customer needs and develop tailored responses accordingly.
- Scheduling sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote and work with your Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you’ll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales and tender pipeline
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
The company is looking for an ambitious individual with a drive to reach their full potential
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to a degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Excel
- Be part of a fast paced company
- Potential to progress within the company
- Work in a friendly environment
Apply for this role