Information on the company
For 40 years, this UK’s largest drinks trader has provided a great customer service in the beers and wines industry. Offering a large range of products, our client helped thousands of customer grow their business providing strong support services to maximise their sales and provide an excellent experience to their customers.
Our client is looking for a detail oriented individual to join their expanding e-Commerce department.
This critical role will be central to the upkeep of product data across the business, and will not only help to ensure that our B2B and B2C e-Commerce customers can search and shop products with ease, but are also able to make informed buying decisions throughout their digital journey with LWC.
- Keep all product data and imagery up to date with the latest product information
- Ensure that all new products listed within the business have the required product information and imagery prior to “going live” within our ERP system as well as our online platforms
- Work closely with third party brand owners, through the buying team, to communicate the business requirements when it comes to product data and imagery
- Be the main point of contact for brand owners for new product listings, information updates and product image updates
- Work with brand owners on product search data and tagging, to make our products easy to find and shop
- Work as a part of the eCommerce team to understand customer and consumer purchasing, and searching behaviours and adjust our data accordingly to maximise basket spend
- Keep themselves up to date with the latest thinking and insight when it comes to product data management and suggest continual ways of improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Extremely keen eye for detail
- Strong numeric and literary skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel for data management or record keeping
- Experiencing of using a CMS
- Ability to adopt internal systems and processes quickly
- Good communicator at various levels within an organisation
- A passion for e-Commerce and the customer journey
Apply for this role