Information on the company
The world’s leading mobile advertising network enabling big brands to get the most from their advertising strategies across all mobile devices and applications on a global scale. With offices across USA, Europe and the Far East their clients include major names such as Coca-Cola, Paramount and many more.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £23,000.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the company to support the new business development team responsible for growing revenue through developing relationships with advertising agencies and brands looking to advertise on mobile platforms.
You will receive constant support and training from the surrounding team to grow into the position with a view to developing your own clients and accounts.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
- Support the Sales team in developing new campaign proposals internally.
- Create reports and presentations for both the Sales and Account Management teams for both internal and external use.
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure campaigns launch in a timely fashion.
- Assist in campaign maintenance by requesting day-to-day changes from the Traffic or Operations teams.
- Help organise and contribute to campaign meetings, including brainstorming and mock ups.
- Work on other projects assigned by the Account Director.
- Be an effective trouble-shooter for issues and campaign related requests, take accountability and resolve issues raised.
- Continue to build on your knowledge of the internal media suite of products, attend training of product launches to maintain a robust technical understanding of all the company’s products and services.
- Build relationships with the Sales and Operations team based in London.
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
This position most suits a recent graduate looking to develop a career in digital advertising, someone interested to learn lots about cutting edge advertising techniques and is interested in new technology.
This is a large, well established and expanding company offering best practice training and unrivalled career progression opportunity.
Desired skills, education and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Thirst for knowledge and a keen interest in mobile and digital advertising
- Positive attitude and a belief that no job is too big or too small
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, strong communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Establish lasting and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers, employees and external clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise your workload
- Customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for a digital technology, advertising and “start-ups” would be a bonus.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
What are the perks of working for your company?
A brilliant opportunity to receive best practice training from industry leaders within one of the fastest growing sectors in the world for an international company offering fantastic professional career growth and development. Other benefits include:
- 9.30am start to your day!
- 25 Days annual leave.
- Private medical care and private dental healthcare.
- Season loan ticket.
- Group life plan.
- Income protection.
- Critical illness cover.
- Regular team outings.
- A well-stocked soft drinks fridge.
- Daily fresh fruit, daily team breakfast and birthday cake!