Information on the company
This mystery shopping company can tell you what is happening on your front line of your business so you can act on it and improve your business fast.
They measure service encounters as set against brand values and systems and deliver the results straight to your mobile using their bespoke reporting platform.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £19,952 with OTE £30k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for the generation and signing of contracts with new clients for mystery shopping and research, ensuring good quality business leads are sourced, developed and closed with integrity whilst enhancing the company’s position as the market leader in the mystery shopping and consumer insight industry.
Your role will involve generating new leads, contacting small to medium sized businesses, speaking to the key decision makers, building rapport and fact finding. This role will suit a professional business sales candidate, somebody who finds it easy to build rapport and close the deal without the hard sales push.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Participate in developing marketing plan for the growth of new business and in developing marketing plan for the organic growth of current business
- Develop sales leads using multiple channels including industry events, company media channels, cold calling, webinars and own professional network
- Manage all sales prospects and enquiries for business to the company professionally and manage each to an end conclusion
- Attend nominated industry events both within leisure and in other chosen sectors and maximise networking and sales opportunities
- Implement the company CRM system to maximise sales opportunities. Ensure the data is accurate and complete
- Help identify marketing opportunities by identifying client requirements
- Assist with the forecast sales revenues and addressing gaps against target. Develop action plans to close identified gaps
- Assist with the control of the marketing budget
- Assist the MD establish a culture of sales innovation within the company
- Help formulate sales policies and processes for the company
- Participate in monthly review of sales action productivity
- Identify any relevant trends in the mystery shopping sector that could influence sales
- Ensure all IT systems are operating correctly liaising with IT support and that adequate backup systems and procedures are in place
- Report on key performance indicators on a monthly basis to the MD
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- You will ideally have B2B experience
- Highly effective communicator and have a professional telephone manner
- Well-presented and highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
- Target driven and motivated with the ability to use initiative
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Free gym membership
- Company laptop and mobile