Title: Sales Associate - £20k-£23k - West London - Luxury Furniture & Design
Role/Sector: Sales account management | Business development | Sales
Location: West London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £20,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
The UK’s leading manufacturer of luxury upholstered furniture, based in West London.
Launching in 2002, the company has grown to become one of the largest furniture and sample stores in the country – experiencing an average of 50% annual growth over the last 3 years and with plans to ensure that continues for the next 3.
This is a full time role in Park Royal / Acton paying between £20,000 and £23,000 basic salary with higher OTE potential.
A typical day would be:
A Sales Associate provides vital assistance to the growing Trade Sales team by working across the business to ensure consistently excellent customer service.
• Shadowing the sales team to learn how to hit ambitious target and gain vital sales experience.
• Showing clients around the showroom.
• Organising the supply and distribution of samples.
• Emailing and calling new and existing clients and taking payment.
Ideal personality and qualifications:
• An absolute self-starter who thrives in a design led sales environment.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Fantastic communication skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
• You should be an ambitious and versatile person that is determined to learn and grow with a company that is doubling in size year on year.
• Personable with superb administrative and time management skills.
• An interest in Design and a passion for furniture and interiors is encouraged but not required.
The perks of working at this company:
• Positive company culture which provides full support and comprehensive training for ambitious individuals to grow and develop.
• Generous commission scheme.
• Regular staff events and company parties.
• Brand new office building with free parking and surrounded by over £1million worth of fantastic British-made furniture.