Information on the company
A London based, start up agency backed by a strong consortium of investors, well connected within the sports and entertainment industry. Our client acts as a resource agency to service the sponsorship requirements of top tier sports, music and entertainment personnel around the world.
This is a 3 month paid internship offering £20K pro rata, followed by a permanent position all being well.
A typical day would be:
- Primary and secondary research into popularity of sports and sports properties.
- Thorough industry and company reports identifying new sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage a database of prospects across a variety of sectors
- Suggest, influence and recommend solutions for implementation
- Highlighting KPI’s for why businesses may want engage into sponsorship
- Assisting the sales team with specialised knowledge on industries and companies
- Liaise with all departments to maximise efficiencies
- Generate reports that analyse competition and customer insight
- Develop sales material in tandem with sales and operations teams.
- Identify synergies between Prospect and Property for potential sales opportunity
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree in English, Economics, Politics, Business Studies or any relevant analytical discipline.
- This role is most suited to an ambitious, hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and should be able to work in a logical and tenacious manner sourcing difficult to find information.
- A large part of the internship will be research focused, therefore you will be competent in using Microsoft Excel.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal reasoning ability. With the ability to obtain, analyse and tabulate data to identify key hooks towards sponsoring a sponsorship asset.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Work hard play hard culture. Deadlines need to be met for their exclusive client roster but in doing so occasional perks will be granted! Apart from that weekly Friday drinks in the heart of Soho with a young fun team of equally ambitious individuals.
Apply for this role