Information on the company
Our client is pioneering a national brand for bespoke website building and design. Comprised of developers, designers, project managers and marketers, they work on delivering the best in class websites for clients such as Emirates and made.com
This is a permanent graduate full-stack developer position based in Hemel Hempstead paying £18-26k per annum.
Due to rapid growth over the last year, we're looking for a graduate to come on-board and work alongside our lead developers in a junior full-stack role. It's a varied position where you'll be responsible for producing developing websites for clients and also products for our own agency,
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A computer science BSc (this is a must).- 2nd class or higher
- Experience with PHP and Sass/SCSS preferred
- Previously developed personal web project(s) showcasing use of the above
What are the perks of working here?
- This is a brilliant place to kick-start your career, we're a young, friendly and ambitious team experiencing high growth
- You'll have the opportunity to really develop your skills working alongside industry experts, plus can expect to progress well with the company.
- There is uncapped career potential which is best illustrated that by the fact that our most senior three members of the team all joined our agency as interns or graduates and they are now hold lead positions and even Director level.
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*