Information on the company
This well-established online marketing business operates in the international property industry. They operate a variety of overseas property websites and offer solutions for advertisers across those portals, as well as email, telemarketing, Facebook and Google AdWords.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £18k pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- The position is focused on selling classified advertising solutions to international agents from around the world.
- You’ll help them understand the product, choose between different pricing models and help them quickly come to a purchase decision and list their property. While you’ll genuinely want to help their clients, you’ll balance this with the commercial need to generate revenue.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- An intelligent and articulate graduate with a strong academic record.
- To succeed, you’ll be methodical and conceptual, organised and dynamic, numerate and literate.
- Above all else, a proven ability to learn and apply knowledge is vital, as are good listening skills and an ability to communicate with people of different nationalities, cultures and personality types.
- Language skills would be an advantage, particularly in Arabic or any Mediterranean language.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Cool, open plan offices based in the heart of Shoreditch; one of the most exciting parts of London.
- Fun, friendly office and a team packed full of experienced staff that will help accelerate your development, who also enjoy regular social events together.