Title: Fulfillment and Logistics Manager | 24K | Merchandising | Shoreditch
Role/Sector: Admin | Project management | Operations | Retail
Location: East London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £24,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Baudoin & Lange was founded in 2016 by Allan Baudoin and Bo van Langeveld. The brand was rapidly recognised for the impeccable style and uttermost quality of their handmade shoes, and caught the praise of the sartorial world revolving around London's Savile Row.
Allan Baudoin, a computer scientist and Apple alumni turned self-trained bespoke shoe maker, designed and handcrafted the first Sagan in 2014 as his own atelier shoes (n.b. these) - hundreds of prototypes and two years of development later, the Sagan was born - instantly conquering the connoisseurs regulars of "the Row" with their supreme comfort, fit for a modern lifestyle.
When he and Bo van Langeveld, an ex-racing driver turned financier who was tired of suffering in his obligatory formal office shoes, met - they together developed the idea of a modern shoe brand that would combine the best of both worlds : comfort and style.
Our staple product, a handcrafted ready-to-wear loafer, is featured in the major lifestyle and fashion magazines and is sold in over a hundred countries. We are experiencing tremendous growth, particularly in the US and Asian markets, where our
stockists and partnerships range from high-end tailoring shops to the most renowned luxury department stores.
We are a small, friendly team working in our own offices on Colombia Road, next to Shoreditch. Our working environment is relaxed and we provide free weekly team lunches.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on, initiative-taking individual to support office day-today operations, supply-chain, packing and shipments operations.
This is an interesting and rewarding job, providing a unique opportunity to see how a fast growing company operates, get an insight into the luxury industry and learn valuable skills.
• Update order overview (Excel) with latest order statuses
• Keep shoe inventory up-to-date
• Manage packing material stock
• Manage office supply stock
Supply Chain Logistics
• Work with our shipping software to arrange and print shipping labels for e-commerce
• Arrange and receive inbound shipments from suppliers (UPS, DHL)
• Prepare all luxury packaging materials
• Accurately pick customer and wholesale orders and pack for shipment
• You are extremely organised and tidy
• You have an attention to detail to the greatest degree
• You are at ease with manual labour
• You are proficient in Microsoft Excel
• You have a good level of aptitude with computers
• You are able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
• You are open and a clear communicator
• You are a fast learner
• You have a friendly, positive attitude