Information on the company
Our client was founded in 2014 to provide a consultative and customer focused recruitment solution, where customer service is paramount to the experience. They aim to build long-term relationships with their customers and do this by communicating clearly, directly and honestly. They pride themselves in providing an exceptional service to their customers.
They focus on recruitment within a specific niche in IT, namely around Network Engineering and Security. They specialise in Cisco technology, which powers and drives the internet. They source the best Cisco and Juniper Networking Engineers for their customers. The founders of have over 30 years’ global recruitment experience between them so you will receive plenty of sound advice as you get to grips with the role.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Sourcing candidates, understanding what roles they are looking for and their skill set
- Talking to new and existing clients about their requirements for candidates
- Managing client relationships
- Supporting candidates through their interview journey
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Driven, ambitious
- Great communicator
- Sales orientated
- Target orientated
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Great rewards scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Uncapped Commission from Day One
- Clear Career Progression based on personal targets
- Comprehensive Training and Coaching plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Monthly incentives
- Annual city breaks
- Team culture and camaraderie
- Annual City Trips Every year they have a team target to visit a European City for a long weekend. This is based on revenue generated across the team for a specific period, usually 6 months. Recent venues have included Hoxton Hotel in Amsterdam, W Hotel in Barcelona and H10 in Marbella
- Monthly Lunch Clubs Another team target is based on their team monthly revenue. If they hit out monthly team target they go to a salubrious London restaurant for a long lunch, all expenses paid! Recent venues have included Hakkasan, The Shard, Maze Grill, The Ivy and The Oxo Tower to name a few!
- Global Trips These are their super targets which are a team “stretch” target. This is to visit some of the best hotels in the best locations in the world such as Atlantis in Dubai or The Wynn in Las Vegas! It’s a stretch target so needs 110% commitment to hit, but it’s well worth it when they do as they push the boat out just as they do on all their incentives!
- Individual rewards They set everyone individual goals and targets to hit based on revenue generation. This ties into your career progression and tiered commission scheme (which is unlimited from day one) and is structured so you can accelerate your earnings. Solid performers earn £40k in their first year with individual prizes on top of this!