Information on the company
Our client is building a network of power bank rental stations which allows users to borrow a power bank, charge their mobile device using renewable energy and return the battery to any station in the network.
What does the company do?
Our client is building a network of power bank rental stations which allows users to borrow a power bank, charge their mobile device using renewable energy and return the battery to any station in the network. Our client is also a digital marketing and data platform, which allows venues to better engage with their customers and advertise their services via the app. They are at the forefront of the sharing economy and is expected to expand to 2000 venues in 2019. BBC - “the ‘Boris Bikes’ of phone charging”
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Our client is offering an Account Executive position to a bright, creative individual looking to join one of the most innovative, fast growing technology businesses in London. They are looking for a highly dedicated, proficient and proactive individual who has a keen interest in both technology, data and business. You will become part of the business On-trade Account management team. You will be focused on speaking to venues on the phone helping install machines and improving current positions. You will help sort data sets to improves current functionality of dispatch and installation process and also be quantifying data sets to work on possible improvements for partner chains; you would have a strong involvement in the implementation of various business concepts and strategies. The nature of a start-up business means you will be heavily involved in a wide variety of disciplines.
As they are a small, albeit ever-growing, company, you will be given a large amount of responsibility in the role. If you want a fast-paced experience where you are an integral part of a collaborative team, this for you!
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You should have
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• An interest in emerging technology and innovations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment.
• Time management and planning skills
• Ability to build rapport
And your skills
• Naturally energetic and genuinely passionate about their work
• Able to read data sets
• Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
• Ability to take initiative and prioritise
• An ability to work effectively in a team collaborating on various concepts.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Competitive salary - £20K - £25K (depending on experience)
• 22 days holiday + your birthday off + office is closed over festive season
• Young, vibrant team with extensive experience in the start-up space
• Start-up culture in a buzzing WeWork building
• To learn about running a business and the different elements involved
• To grow your network and greatly develop your existing skill-set
• Ongoing support, guidance, and training.
• Flexibility in regard to your main area of focus depending on your strengths/ areas of interest
• Free beer on tap and unlimited free coffee made by a professional on-site barista!
• An opportunity to be part of the company football team, and participate in team bi-weekly socials
Apply for this role