Information on the company
We are on a mission to help businesses and individuals become healthier. We combine blood analysis, technology, and health coaching to create a next generation health improvement platform. By analysing aggregated health data we identify where a company’s health risks lie, then work with them to create effective strategies that improve the health and wellness of the business.
Expected benefits include higher performance, increased engagement, reduced absenteeism and greater retention of employees. Personalised Health Assessments provide insights and recommendations to improve employee health.
The digital user interface allows employees to track their progress through a secure and personalised dashboard. Health coaching provides the support needed to help employees reach their goals. Using science, technology and the human touch to drive health and performance improvements
We are the UK’s leading health monitoring and optimisation platform. We help individuals from all walks of life to start tracking their health. We give users the ability to take control of their health so that they can make better choices and engage in a more informed conversation with other health providers.
Who are we looking for?
- Full time role
- Morning sessions 8:30-1pm, afternoon sessions office-based in London
- Assisting with corporate onsite blood collections
- Welcome clients and let them know the process for their appointment
- Check client ID and match their details to our records, ensuring all process is followed in a confidential and professional manner
- Answer any questions about the process and ensure clients are at-ease while they are waiting
- Manage waiting clients in the instance that there is an incident with the Phlebotomist
- Supporting clients with first-aid if required (i.e. if someone faints)
- Support the phlebotomist/nurse if necessary with stock and equipment
- Support the delivery of the day by collecting kit before a collection and returning
- kit and clinical waste following the collection
- Communicating with operations team if any issues arise
- Booking health coaching calls
- Assisting the operations team
- Organising stock for nurses and corporate collections
- Supporting with customer service
- Arranging clinical waste collections
- Processing orders
- We are looking for a reliable, punctual individual who is well presented, personable and professional
- You will be approachable, friendly and well spoken with a good level of English
- You will be first-aid trained (or willing to undergo training)
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- You will be able and willing to travel outside of London*
*This role may require some travel outside of London to attend corporate blood collections – flexibility with how far you can travel is essential.