Information on the company
Our client is an award winning advertising technology company that is using data to both find new customers for brands like Nike, Diesel, Virgin Media, British Airways and Marriott Hotels and to show those new customers a personalised ad message. They offer this technology and service to a range of global agencies and clients. Our client is listed as one of Wired Magazine’s top start-ups to watch and The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing businesses.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £21,600 pro rata.
Key responsibilities of the role:
We are looking for a marketing intern who is interested in all areas of the marketing spectrum to join our Marketing Manager for a 3-month internship. This person will learn all about Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing in the fun and exciting industry of advertising technology. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to create marketing materials, manage the social media channels and website, improve sales materials and create case studies. You will get exposure to a range of teams from Sales to Product and Engineering, and support key marketing initiatives both internally and externally.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Work with the marketing manager to maintain and strengthen the company's online presence through social media, paid media, organic content, and PR:
- Create interesting, engaging and relevant content that can be used to communicate with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Implement a social media campaign to support marketing and PR activity – manage Twitter feed, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram activity
- Monitor the industry media in order to respond to relevant events and news in market
- Internal and external content creation – such as monthly newsletters, company info reports, case studies, statistics bible, to help the department and also the brand to stand out in market
- Assist the Marketing Manager with creating content for the website
- Write award entries for industry awards in line with the Marketing Strategy
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will thrive and relish a fast paced, high growth environment. Someone who exhibits the company's core values of Collaboration, Passion and Innovation.
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, fun, and fit into an enjoyable hard-working environment.
- Excellence in copywriting, copyediting, proofreading and attention to detail
- Knowledge in Marketing communications, preferably with a digital marketing focus
- Experience in Social Media Marketing preferable
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to show individual initiative within a busy work environment, to set and prioritise your own deadlines
- A general understanding/interest of the adtech / media industry would be highly regarded
- Ideally educated to degree/graduate or equivalent level with a relevant Marketing focus
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- This is an amazing opportunity to intern in one of the UK’s fastest growing advertising technology companies. We value collaboration, passion and innovation in all our employees.
- Social events including planned events, after work events, company initiatives, industry events
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks through the work day
- Location: We are based in Shoreditch, so there are endless restaurants and bars to try!
- Private health insurance
- Company option scheme
- Unlimited leave scheme
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- Inspiration and cause-related fund and days