Information on the company
An educational academy that aims to establish, maintain and manage state funded Free Schools, who currently do this for seven primary free schools across London focused on delivering high quality education in areas needing it most. This is an ambitious organisation aiming at opening more schools across both London and nationally too.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £23,000.
Day-to-day activities of the role:
Due to existing success and high demand the organisation is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join the central trust team and help deliver and manage the marketing strategy for four of the schools initially with a view to this expanding further. This is a really exciting opportunity for any recent graduate with some prior marketing knowledge or experience who is now looking to take a marketing job with genuine responsibility and make a positive impact on the lives of pupils and parents involved with the school.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
• Effective development, implementation and monitoring of each school’s marketing plan
• Developing effective relationships with all key stakeholders within each school to help achieve agreed marketing targets
• Successful implementation of a range of marketing tactics including:
Development of each school’s website and copy
Creation of all internal and external communications including writing and circulating regular press releases
Management of key promotional events at the schools
Implementation of a digital marketing strategy (including SEO), including updating Facebook, running Facebook campaigns, promoting regular tweets etc.
• Liaising closely with each school’s management team to explore ways to increase conversions of enquirers to joiners
• Tracking and reporting ROI for all marketing activities on a monthly basis
• Overall management and tracking of marketing budgets for each school
• Undertaking any other tasks as requested by the Chief Executive
The ideal candidate skills, education and experience:
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication abilities and a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing. They must be passionate about marketing and eager to learn and develop career. This position is a great start for an emerging career in marketing.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must also have the following:
• Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Exceptional attention to detail
• The ability to successfully manage relationships with external suppliers from initial briefing through to completion of projects
• A highly organised nature with ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
• A flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
• A strong willingness to learn and develop career
• Experience of marketing within the education or services industry (ideal but not essential)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
What are the perks of working for this company?
• An amazing entry level position for anyone looking to kick start their marketing career by being given the responsibility to implement and deliver marketing strategies for 4 different schools in London which will give you the chance to establish and build upon your marketing knowledge.
• This is an ambitious organisation looking to expand across the UK and so this position could lead to a position of greater reach and responsibility, thus developing your career further.
Apply for this role