Information on the company
Our client is a leading creative agency. Whether using conventional advertising, social media, PR or digital marketing, they seek to ‘Create Followings’ for their clients’ brands. We are an independently owned agency, 12 years old, 65-people strong, with the agency’s four partner-owners fully-involved in the day to day of the company. Their clients include Suzuki, Jagermeister, L’Oreal, Marie Claire, Yorkshire Building Society and Asylum Aid. Further information is at redbrickroad.com and on our twitter and facebook pages.
This is a permanent role offering £22K based in East London
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Working with the New Business Account Manager on a day to day basis on all new business and agency marketing
- Working in new business is fast paced but with the opportunity to work on a charity one month, then a global car brand or nationwide fashion store the next, it’s the most varied and interesting role in any agency
- Support the new business team on all pitches in variety of ways, e.g. initial desk research, or providing support with preparation of meeting materials Seeing the project through from initial brief to the final pitch and experiencing how rewarding the challenging world of winning new business can be
- Supporting the management of all agency marketing including content management and creation for all of our owned channels inc. website and social media channels
- Working alongside the Social team on content creation ideas and the content calendar
- Learning how to edit and put together videos of client work, case studies etc
- Being the administrative heart of the new business department, the glue that holds the whole thing together
- Ensuring that all necessary administrative tasks are completed on a weekly basis, including the upkeep of prospect client databases, status reports and pitch trackers
- You will have the opportunity to work with every member of the agency and really get to grips with how a creative agency works which is a rare opportunity within an entry level role.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Displays strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Displays integrity by being open and honest
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to bring fresh thinking and problem solving skills and turn that thinking into action
- Strong Microsoft office skills require (especially powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and Photoshop is preferable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This is a permanent role
- Working in a great, relaxed, open-plan office, with great people!
- We have free breakfast in our Cellar every morning, free drinks and biscuits all day
- We provide a free Friday lunch for everyone. This Friday lunch is a key part of our culture. We get together and share our work, our successes and our plans, without fail each week
- Regular informal Training events happen in our Cellar too, open to all employees
- We also have a legendary summer Party and Christmas party each year.
- Subject to passing a probationary review period, we have an extensive employee benefits package including pension contributions, gym membership/wellbeing credits, etc.