Information on the company
Our client is dedicated to meet the learning, development and networking objectives of senior business leaders and assist them within developing leadership growth via bringing impeccable quality to both the offline meetings and the online content experience.
Founded and located at the heart of Tech City UK, they are developing and delivering content focusing on three areas: Management skills, Advancing business experiences and Access to relevant practical case studies. Every year it organises high-end business summits globally and inform, inspire and connect international senior professionals and C-suite executives from across industry.
Companies they work with include: Google, Alibaba, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, Skyscanner, MSD, BNP Paribas, Tesco, Siemens, ANZ, Spotify and many more...
This is a grad job offering £22K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The job is intensive, challenging yet interesting and will keep you feel fresh every day. You’ll gain experience in everything from marketing, product design, event production and management, and sales. It’s not just these - after a period it's realistic that you’ll get involved in overseeing a team, producing events in new markets or helping us grow in new directions. If you have an exciting new idea just shout it they’d love to hear it!
About the role
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Email marketing: use systems such as Campaign Monitor, Robly, Mailchimp, Drip to arrange email marketing campaigns; work with sales to draft plain and html messages that can engage leads, maximise responses and drive up delegate registrations
- Event promotion: Media partnership development and negotiation to promote key events and raise awareness of the brand; Creation and optimisation of paid advertisements; Identify new SEO activity and ways to increase traffic to event websites
- Innovative use of social media and social networking channels to generate traffic and drive event awareness for the established portfolio and to break in to new markets for launch campaigns
- Market research: Detailed response analysis of past and active campaigns; clients demography analysis; onsite survey and feedback conduction and analysis
- Maintain a consistent branding strategy across campaigns
- This is a small start-up team but everyone within it is highly motivated, self-driven and ambitious.
- As a high-end start-up they have a flat structure which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. They all pull together to help and support each other and you! To fit in this fast-moving and vibrant team, you must be the person who:
- has a genuine interest in the business world, this is essential
- has excellent organisational and time management skills
- can multitask and perform stably under pressure
- is willing to take initiatives and share ideas
- is an enthusiastic, self-motivate, ambitious and determined team player
- is meticulous and has a keen eye on details
- And a banter will get extra bonus!
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Degree educated. Preferably some content and digital marketing experience but not essential
- Excellent written English skills (native English speaker)
- Microsoft Office Tools (Words, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Project management skills in order to meet strict deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills and a team-work person
- Self-motivated and result-orientated
- Analytical and innovative thinker
- Competitive salary (22K starting salary and annual increase)
- Performance-based commissions
- Apple hardware and gadgets that you need to be productive
- An awesome and vibrant working environment at WeWork Old Street
- Various team lunches, team drinks and catering
- Free fruit and snacks
- 20 Paid Holidays + National Holidays
- What’s more… You’ll have loads of opportunities to meet, network and communicate with business elites from Fortune 500, most sought-after start-ups from across-industries globally. Every day is a school day with the best teachers in the business world.
- You will have loads of opportunities every year go on international business trips to Australia, the USA and Asian countries and regions like Singapore, Hong Kong and many more, living at luxury hotels and explore the places, cultures and best local food!
- You will get the chance to be reviewed by the board meeting at a certain point of time after joining the company and rewarded right of yearly dividends as a recognition of your determined contribution and continuous efforts, so you will be the partner and owner of the company as well!