Information on the company
Established in 2004, our client is an award-winning highly respected market research agency and access panel that specialises in youth market research.
They own and manage the UK’s largest youth, student and young professional access panel, with 135,000 members and a dedicated community website publishing a new member-generated article every day.
Their clients include over 80 UK universities, government departments, banks, brands, policy bodies, professional services organizations and marketing and communications agencies.
The 20-strong team is dynamic, fun, and collaborates closely.
This is a permanent graduate entry position paying £23-26K per annum depending on experience.
Role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive with a strong focus on digital and inbound. You’ll need great writing skills, a strategic head and a ‘can do’ attitude.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Writing great copy
- Implementing, coordinating and running company marketing programs including overseeing the Inbound approach (via Hubspot)
- Produce engaging and effective content marketing
- Contributing to community management planning
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. As a marketer, you’ll have everything you want- creative freedom, the ability to make changes and see your ideas come to life, a fascinating sector with industry experts and leading brands such as O2, Channel 4 and Oxford University.
The ideal candidates’ personality and qualifications:
- A switched-on graduate with a strong academic record
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Marketing and analytical mindset
- A change maker- More than almost any other person in the company, this person has to work closely and creatively with most of their colleagues e.g. in producing copy, making website changes, developing new products, ‘merchandising’ services
- Personable, Professional and able to stick to a schedule
- Commercially minded
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- Based in East London – very close to many cool bars, shops and cafes
- A very young and exciting team that likes to socialise with regular team drinks and lunches
- They really invest in their employees too and you will be supported to progress your career.