Information on the company
Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media and marketing agency.
They provide a range of expert services including account-based marketing, demand generation, positioning & messaging, media planning and buying, content strategy & creation, digital strategy, design & production, social media, content optimisation and distribution across digital channels.
They work exclusively within the technology sector working with large blue-chip corporations and dynamic market challengers.
They are officially the fastest growing B2B agency in the UK and in need of new people to help us continue our expansion during a very exciting period of growth.
Role and responsibilities;
We are looking for a motivated, multi-talented Account Handler who wants to work with a market leading B2B agency in the heart of Hoxton. This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career with a growing vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
How you will initially be spending your day:
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Provide key support to the Account Management team across multiple clients in the B2B space, developing and executing integrated digital marketing and content strategies
- Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
- Support the Account Director in briefing, planning and activation of marketing programmes
- Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients
- Co-ordinate internal/external meetings and participate actively in client workshops
- Create scoping documents, cost estimates, project plans and client presentations
- Contribute ideas for campaign strategies, marketing
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Be willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up to make things happen in a fun and energetic environment
- Have meticulous attention to detail and time management skills to provide updates on campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes
- Results-oriented, with proven experience in running campaigns which exceed client expectations
- Have a restless curiosity and always be asking questions
- Be the client’s day to day contact so will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Smile in the face of challenge and thrive on pressure – a robust and proactive nature
- Have a passion for digital and an interest in B2B marketing
- Degree educated with market or business qualifications or minimum 1 years’ experience working in a marketing or business environment--
- Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising
- Interest or experience in digital marketing and client services
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch