Information on the company
We are on a mission to help businesses and individuals become healthier. We combine blood analysis, technology, and health coaching to create a next generation health improvement platform. By analysing aggregated health data we identify where a company’s health risks lie, then work with them to create effective strategies that improve the health and wellness of the business.
Expected benefits include higher performance, increased engagement, reduced absenteeism and greater retention of employees. Personalised Health Assessments provide insights and recommendations to improve employee health.
The digital user interface allows employees to track their progress through a secure and personalised dashboard. Health coaching provides the support needed to help employees reach their goals. Using science, technology and the human touch to drive health and performance improvements
Our client is a health technology start-up with a mission to develop an intelligent digital platform to help employees to achieve a state of optimal physical and mental wellbeing at work.
They are looking for an Account Manager to play an important role in building relationships with large corporate clients. In this role, you should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
You will form part of the Commercial team reporting into the Head of Strategic Partnerships and Corporate Accounts (previously worked as a consultant at Ernst and Young).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Either an Account Manager with up to 2 years experience or graduate who has had customer-facing work experience with a passion to make a difference to people's lives
- Able to demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service and attention to detail
- Someone who can build relationships with customers
- Happy with working in a small but growing dynamic team
- Someone who can suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Experienced or passionate about healthcare tech and /or health insurance/or management consultancy
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Active health and wellbeing program including:
- Two health assessments per year
- Access to lifestyle coaching
- Extended lunch breaks for health and wellbeing activities
- Frequent company socials