Information on the company
This company is one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading Marketing agencies for the Tech Sector. Founded in 1997 they have a lot of knowledge, a vast amount of experience and a lot to say. Now in their 18th year – they successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Dell, Microsoft, Sage, McAfee, Google and others.
This has obviously brought them success. Throughout the last 5 years they’ve experienced double digit growth and have a need for dynamic, team driven professionals to help them continue with this expansion.
This is a permanent graduate graduate job with a starting salary of £18,000, based near Old Street.
What does the company do?
Our client are a leading global marketing agency for the Tech Sector. Founded in 1997, they have a lot of knowledge, a vast amount of experience and a lot to say with offices in London and San Francisco.
Now in their 20th year – they successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Microsoft, Trend Micro, McAfee, Quest Software and others. Throughout the last 5 years they have experienced double digit growth and have a need for dynamic, team driven professionals to help them continue with this expansion.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
We are looking for a recent graduate to join the digital marketing team as a PPC executive. Successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be assisting in the management of B2B PPC accounts and building on/helping grow relationships with the clients they work with. This is an excellent opportunity with lots of room for progression and development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assisting the PPC Account Manager on day to day and long-term management
• Managing the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimising and analysing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing
• Creating and managing GDN campaigns
• Regularly testing and creating new ad copy
• Searching for new ways to improve the campaigns you will be working across
• Become familiar with third party tools
• Regular analysis of account changes and improvements
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to keep clients up to date with performance and their investments
• Eventually communicating with clients and managing own accounts
• Working with account managers and other departments to ensure success of accounts and cross channel reporting
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• No previous experience required
• Recent University graduate
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Interest in digital marketing
• Strong Excel and analytical skills
• Eager to learn new techniques and keep up to date with latest industry news and releases
• Superior attention to detail
• Second language would be a bonus but not essential
• Prior knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics but again not essential
But… What can they offer you?
• A chance to work across some of the most exciting Technology brands in the world
• An agency that is driving culture through our own employees
• Educational training on the wider digital landscape and other digital platforms
• Training across Google Ads and Bing Ads, as well as offsite training to support your development
• Assistance in gaining Google and Bing digital certifications
• An opportunity to progress your career and to join a rapidly growing PPC department
• 25 days Holiday
• 9am - 5pm working hours (may be time when required to stay late)
• Private health care
Apply for this role