Information on the company
This great company love villa holidays! It’s as simple as that, they can’t wait to introduce you to an authentic holiday experience, They've been renting exceptional villas in sought after locations for over 15 years, helping thousands of much valued customers enjoy their precious time off.
This established and successful travel company are looking for a naturally customer-focused Travel Consultant with a professional and consultative approach. To succeed in this role a genuine customer first approach is required, coupled with the ability to listen and interpret customer’s ideas of what an idyllic holiday means to them.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries by phone
- Responding to e-mail enquiries/web chats/phone chats from customers
- Taking reservations from customers by e-mail or phone with an emphasis on recommending a suitable villa or apartment appropriate to the customer’s requirements and that of his / her party
- Sourcing flights, car hire, boat rental and other additional extras and putting forward quotations for customers for their tailor-made holidays
- Organise all the necessary documentation so high standards of accuracy are essential
- Ensure that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent and payment is collected
- Motivated by selling to target and interested in widening their sales abilities and knowledge so that advice can be given to customers from genuine experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to put together complex tailor-made holidays. This is an essential skill.
- Knowledge of the client’s primary geographical markets including Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, Spain, Portugal and Italy would be highly beneficial
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Sales skills & experience with a strong leaning to delivering excellent service is essential
- Professional approach to work
- Experience working with computer reservations systems. – Desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- Undertake educational trips to visit the destinations – a valid passport is essential
- Full time hours with some early/late start + weekend work required. Time off in lieu given
Stop commuting into central London and join this dynamic, vibrant, growing business in an award-winning location. Foreign travel is an essential element of this role!
Apply for this role