Information on the company
A small, but expanding and successful energy procurement and management company, working with occupiers and managers of property portfolios which can include thousands of buildings.
The company have launched an online energy tool, allowing users to manage gas and electric contract procurement or renewals along with the management of energy usage, billing validation and cost apportionment to tenants.
This is full-time job opportunity. Salary: £17, 500 + commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting the sales account manager to build energy purchasing frameworks, most notably for 1300 Rugby Clubs and 18,000 retails shops!
- Identifying sales opportunities within the existing client base, and from new connections, to generate sales leads
- Follow up potential leads over the phone when required
- Attending client meetings and presentation across the UK from time to time
- Assisting the procurement team with necessary data to tender each contract on the open market
- Contacting clients with cost evaluations and contracts. Communicating with the client to identify the best contracts available for them and gathering the signed contracts for the procurement team
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Experience working in a team and the ability to communicate and contribute ideas
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to produce work on your own
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good flexibility with work and the skills to adapt to new and different challenges that may arise
- A reasonable level of commercial awareness with some experience working in real estate management, sustainability or energy management is a bonus
- Experience working in a sales role either face-to-face or via telephone is a bonus