Information on the company
This consultancy recruit the people that solve regulatory problems to get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products, like groundbeaking artificial hearts, surgical power tools, to MRI scanners and innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people they place truly change lives and they are proud to be a part of that.
Their clients range from startup companies of 5 people, to global corporations with locations all over the world. Today, their focus is roles based in the major European markets like Switzerland, France, Germany and their aim is to become the overall EU market leader in med-tech.
This is an exciting role for an experienced consultant paying £35K - £45k per annum basic plus a rewarding commission structure.
Candidate Experience Team Lead
As a managing consultant you will play a central role in our future success. You will be working closely with our Director to build a team of high performing 180?° ?delivery consultants, and, you will have responsibility for the day to day recruitment activity of this team.
Whilst remaining responsible for your own personal target and clients, you will also take increasing responsibility to support the overall strategy, ethos and purpose of the business - in order to help us achieve our long term vision!
- Developing a strong personal brand amongst candidates within our niche - you will inherit a warm desk and be responsible for maximising these relationships, and building out new contacts.
- Identifying and headhunting target candidates in the market
- Managing the recruitment process with candidates from identification - placement, and post placement follow up.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing candidates in our network
- Delivering an excellent candidate experience at all stages through the recruitment process
- Be the team’s role model, leading by example and demonstrating what success in recruitment looks like.
- Screening, Hiring, Coaching & training new additions to the team
- Ensuring productivity of the team, troubleshooting issues and monitoring team performance to ensure consistent high performance
- Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
- Building the brand by networking, gathering market information and brand promotion
- Assisting junior members of the team with CV marketing strategy and implementation
- To help design a resourcing “state of the art” process which will be adopted company wide as a best practice
- To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers, candidates and contacts.
- Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the Director
Why join them?
This is a role combining the best of both worlds:
- No red tape, no company politics and a fast moving decision making process - Economic stability - even though they are a small enterprise, they have enough money in the bank to guarantee your salary
- Minimal admin - they want as much of your time as possible to be focussed on recruiting and relationship building and we have cut away almost all of the admin side of the job - A chance to really help build something, and have an impact on the future of the business
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from our company director, who achieved consistent “top biller” awards in one of London’s major recruitment companies - A huge opportunity to fast track your career as the team and company grows
What they are looking for:
- This role is perfect for someone who is a “people person”. If you don’t like Business development or recruitment sales, but really enjoy building lasting relationships with people, this it a great opportunity to play to those strengths.
- Minimum education to degree level - Demonstrated experience of working in a candidate short permanent market (Europe or international is ideal)
- Consistent placements over minimum of a 1 year period - Proven experience of managing at least 2 people (resourcers or 360 consultants)
- Ideal: you speak a second language
Apply for this role