Information on the company
This consultancy recruit the people that solve regulatory problems to get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products, like groundbeaking artificial hearts, surgical power tools, to MRI scanners and innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people they place truly change lives and they are proud to be a part of that.
Their clients range from startup companies of 5 people, to global corporations with locations all over the world. Today, their focus is roles based in the major European markets like Switzerland, France, Germany and their aim is to become the overall EU market leader in med-tech.
This is an exciting permanent graduate role paying £20K - £23k per annum basic plus a rewarding commission structure.
Overview of the role:
As an Associate you will play a central role in the success of the company. You will be working closely with the candidate relationship managers. Your job will be to identify, and talent map and headhunt potential candidates within our market for our exclusive open roles.
They strive to be ethical, knowledgeable, and a genuine partner not only to thier customers but to their candidates. You will be expected to uphold those values whilst becoming a valued member of the team. This role is targeted, and you are expected to meet those targets.
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Running search campaigns both online, on the phone, and by using your own creativity to identify candidates within the market
- (Creative) Headhunting and market mapping (figuring out who works where and who knows who) to establish yourself as the “go-to” talent scout in your market
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of Mergers, Acquisitions, and anything that might lead to movement within the market, headhunting and reaching out to candidates to propose them new opportunities
- Managing the initial contact with candidates; i.e messaging and initial prescreens
- Converting target cold candidates to warm candidates within the database
- Using the customised CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions.
- To sell and explain the company’s methodology to candidates.
- To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts always.
- Drive client leads into the Recruitment Consultant team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
- CV preparation and own administration
- Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the Director
Key requirements of the role;
- Experience working as a researcher / resourcer in recruitment OR with prospecting, and identifying targets or converting prospects into leads, sales/business OR experience with business development/sales calls
- Strong ability to network online
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Fluency in English and a second language
Role Location: Finsbury Square, London
What are the perks of working for this company?
- The chance to be creative and have your voice heard regarding company direction
- A continuous learning and development environment. You will receive theoretical and hands on training to learn about; recruitment best practices, headhunting, candidate attraction techniques, medical devices, management and more.
- An opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by the company's director
- Dress down Friday and a social working environment
- A young, dynamic and fast moving company, atypical of traditional executive search companies
- A startup environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing
- Great opportunities for future progression into management and leadership or Principal consultant as the company grows.