Information on the company
Our client serve TV and Video commercial messaging to specifically targeted demographic & contextual audiences around premium content out of-home. They deliver incremental reach, frequency and engagement measuring outdoor audience behaviour and rating’s with their own eye-tracking “CInsight” facial recognition technology
They reach the right audience, in the right environment, at the right time, using content to create engagement.
This is a permanent role based in Farringdon, with starting slary of £18K, plus commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Effectively manage and bring the best out of your brands and partners.
- Provide the best level of customer service – building new and maintaining existing agency relationships with key contact’s at multiple levels of agency seniority and departments.
- Have a full understanding of products with the ability to communicate these effectively to an agency patch with relevance to those particular clients.
- Feel and grow as part of the company, the uk’s largest outdoor video advertising network!
Day to day activities:
- Working strategically across an agency patch identifying key targets and account planning accordingly
- Maximising revenue from agency patch and win new business within agency patch
- Working with the team to help drive overall revenue and support
- You will gain a high level of industry knowledge and ability to understand where the company sits within the arena and an understanding of the company’s USPs
- Performing organised admin in order to report and forecast on agency patch and process sales
- Ability to work multiplatform.
What are the key requirements of this role:
- Ideally experience in digital media or TV sales or agency experience.
- Understanding of multiple platforms ( CTV, TV, Consoles, Mobile, Tablets, PC )
- Eager to learn from 2 very experienced co-founders from the industry.
- Good PowerPoint, Excel and basic IT skills.
- Good at basic arithmetic.
- Enthusiastic, socialable and dedicated.
- Highly motivated, dedicated sales consultative person with good inter- personal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Working for this company you will have the chance to grow and evolve with the company to sales manager role in 12 months!
Very Healthy Bonus scheme for that tenacious sales person – (80% target revenue 20% performance)
Apply for this role