Information on the company
Based in Waterloo this company are a boutique recruitment consultancy with specialist focus on the market research and data analytics fields. They work with companies of all sizes from multinational organisations to SMEs and are expanding rapidly due to an increase in demand for companies to better use data and thus find the best talent from data analytics and market research consultancies.
This is a full-time graduate job based by Temple station in central London paying £20,000 + commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Speaking with existing candidates to get updates on their current situation and requirements.
- Generating new relevant candidates through various headhunting techniques.
- Database administration, which includes regularly updating information on existing candidates.
- Utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to cross-reference candidate information and proactively approach new candidates via LinkedIn messaging (InMails); managing respective responses.
- Highlighting relevant and active candidates to our team of specialist consultants, helping them to generate shortlists for specific roles (and hopefully helping them to make placements!)
- Writing creative and engaging averts to draw in potential candidates; posting adverts on our website, job boards and via social media.
- Writing blog posts and social media status updates for Twitter and LinkedIn feeds in order to keep clients and candidates engaged and to grow our social media reach.
Full training will be given for this role, plus there is a clear path to progression for the right person. We offer a highly competitive salary and an outstanding commission structure, which you will struggle to beat in the London market.
What are your ideal personality and qualifications?
- This role would either suit a graduate looking to learn the ropes in recruitment, or a recruiter with 1-2 years’ experience who will relish an opportunity to work in an autonomous, collaborative and meritocratic environment.
- You’ll need to be an entrepreneurially minded self-starter and be able to demonstrate that you are on our cultural and commercial wavelength. You’ll be naturally curious and be the sort of person that will always ask ‘why?’, helping you really get to know and understand the candidates and ultimately, clients you speak with.
- You will have strong written English and be the type of person who has an appetite for building relationships and connecting with people on a commercial and social level. Most of all, you are the type of person who gets things done!
- A few other key words and phrases that will describe you and reflect our company culture include: Strong Work Ethic, Integrity and Honesty, Passion, Energy, Tenacity, Resourceful
???????Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!