Information on the company
Our client are an award winning, marketing and communications headhunting business working with businesses across marketing, communications, public affairs, strategy and innovation.
This is a graduate job offering a starting salary up to £20K depending on your level of experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Constantly demonstrate the brands values
- This is the engine room to the business; an invaluable resource to filling positions in a timely manner and to the highest level in the industry. Speed, quality and approach are fundamental attributes to the success of this role and contributes to making the business market leaders in Headhunting in Strategic Communications and Marketing Services.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Research the market and develop knowledge, understanding and market intelligence which should be passed onto consultants
- Research should have a broad base – global marketing and market analysis
- Identify companies who might be looking to hire through market news and research eg: flag recent client wins which might lead to a new employee hire
- Attend networking events as and when required.
- Provide suitable candidates for vacancies in the team
- Update the Database with all relevant information and fields
- Create adverts and place on relevant online sites and social media platforms
- Provide mapping of markets for retained searches
- Undertake call backs of junior level candidates
- Support line manager
What are the key candidate requirements for the role?
Researchers are ambassadors for the brand and, as such, should:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a flexible and adaptable team player
- Have the drive to seek opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Be highly self-motivated and persuasive
- Be organised and manage their time effectively
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate a clear understanding of the company brand values – ethical, teamwork, ambitious, proactive, entrepreneurial, successful
- Be able to take advantage of every networking opportunity to ‘sell’ the brand
- Become specialists – expert in a specific sector
- Promote the businesses international network and other sectors as appropriate
- Be passionate, personable, precise and proactive in the search process
- Be fast whilst accurate
- Have previous sales experience
Required training for Researchers:
- Telephone training
- Researching Process
- Company USPs, Vision and positioning in market
- Ethical and non-discrimination recruitment