Title: Business Development Executive
Role/Sector: Business development
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £25,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
This company is helping to change the face of the Fintech landscape by delivering industry-leading solutions to the payment and finance sectors. At the heart of our capability is our award-winning payments platform (GPS Apex), which powers some of the world’s most high-profile challenger banks, disruptors and fintech innovators. When we say we’re global, we mean it; the flexibility of our platform has enabled us to work with over 100 clients, in over 60 countries operating across 150 different currencies.
Working within our New Business team, you’ll help support our global expansion by working with and selling to some of the industry’s most cutting edge companies and leading brand names.
If you want to join a rapidly growing start up and be given the autonomy to own your career this company is for you.
What you’ll do
• Achieve and exceed monthly and annual business sales targets as set by the company
• Demonstrate success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales
• Maximize revenue opportunities to ensure business is sufficiently profitable
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships and build client loyalty
• Accurately complete sales documentation which supports the sale of services that include quotations, proposals and tenders
• Work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives.
What you’ll need
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
• An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business
• An excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Successful track record of achieving with drive, ambition and the desire to succeed
• Excellent organisational skills
• Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
• Good listening skills
• Willingness to travel
What you’ll get
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy/transfer 5 days)
• Gym discounts - including 50% Discount – Virgin Active gym Membership
• Season Ticket Loan
• Membership to Gourmet Food Society
• Private Medical Healthcare
• Share options
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and much more through our rewards club
• Cycle to work scheme
• Regular companywide social events
• And more
We are the ‘Paytech Pioneers’ and we want you to help us lead the way. So apply now.
This company operates in a secure environment. All candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.